Sunday, March 30, 2008

Big Step!

On Friday, my fiance and I took possession of our first house.  She will be living there until June when we get married  and then I will move in if she lets me. . .It is weird to call myself a "homeowner" now.  Punk kids like us could not have done it without the help of my wonderful parents. 

In order to make this a bike related post I will say that there is a section partitioned off in the garage that will fit the workbench that Adam and I built quite nicely! It will be a very busy time with hours increasing at the shop, getting the house ready, planning a wedding, and finishing up this semester at school.  Maybe I will get to go on a bike ride between now and June 13th!


3 comments:

Adam Lorenz said...

good luck taking it apart again =)

Cheryl Kuyper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GBK said...

Congrats on the new house