Wednesday, November 14, 2007

day off.

Wednesdays are typically my day off. And I have a confession, I took the day off too from riding. Although my driving was to a minimum, I still drove. I might as well tell you all now that on Friday I'll be driving my car too. I've got a little Thanksgiving gathering right after work that I'll already be late for since I work until 8. I know I know.

I know that Brian is still alive, although most of the posts have been mine he has assured me that he is keeping up his end of the deal. He's a college student and it's been a bit busy, especially since he's got a significant other. She does deserve his time more than posting on this but hopefully soon he'll be chiming in more frequently during this last half of the month.

Tomorrow should be interesting for me, snow is an almost certainty. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: