Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snowcross.

This past weekend was the final Kisscross Snowcross at Versluis Orchards. It was great. Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate since on Wednesday night I discovered the my cross bike had a faulty crank. I have a two piece crankset from Truvativ that came stock on my Cannondale Cross, and somehow on the drive side there developed side-to-side play between the driveside crank/chain rings and the thru axle... Needless to say I wasn't able to rock that for such an invent and so I am still waiting for the replacement to come in.

Geoff decided to become the Gray Wolf for the race... unfortunately the wolf was tamed by the helmet requirement. Also his matching gloves and 'utility belt' are still left to myth in that no picture is yet to be seen.

More pictures from the event can be found here and here. And you might be wondering, it was strongly encouraged to dress up for the race.

No comments: