Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On a roll.

Being on day two of my days off, I've had a bit more free time than normal. Thus the multiple posts in a day, hopefully you've enjoyed them. But as I wait for Geoff to let me know where and when to meet him for a ride, I spent the morning listening to Jaydiohead, reading, watching some TV, and thumbing through one of my books on the coffee table.

The artist might be one of my heroes. Although his popularity has risen as of late, his real identity still unknown...


This was one of my favorites today... the picture on the left is from Venice Beach, Cali 2003 with the small print that you can't read stating 'A recent survey of North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey'

Classic.

I'll leave you with this from Banksy...

People who should be shot

- Facist thugs
- Religous fundamentalists
- People who write lists telling you who should be shot



Man, I love social commentary as of late.

No comments: