Saturday, February 21, 2009

Red got ugly.

I've hinted at Red's transformation for some time. It's still in the works and I'll be the first to admit I've gone a bit far on some the things that I've done to her. But here's another glimpse, before I was running a Yancopad which had been great and I had no real complaints about it. But a season worth of use, the white wasn't as white as it had started out to be. Tom had mentioned the Ugly! Pads. After looking into them, seeing that they were handmade out of California by a 'one man army' I was hooked. Topped with the fact that they were also customizable, it was only a matter of time before I pulled the trigger. Less than a week later, my custom Ugly! pad was at my doorstep.




Yep, pimping the site. Figured she already knows her name, and if you don't know it then you don't need to. I highly recommend getting one for yourself if you're looking into them. For less than $22 dollars, it's great!

1 comment:

TwoWheelLife said...

Thank you!

Dion "Dion Rides" Dangzalan
UGLY! Pads Seamster