Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Week 6 Update

I apologize for the lack of posts as of late. Really no reason, and of course I make no excuse. If you know me well enough, you know that there is always some thing that I could write about. But for now, here's the latest leader board.

Geoff is still leading with 1,341.34 miles on the bike and 451.6 miles in the car:I have got 299.64 miles on the bike with a mere 211.59 miles in my car:
Brian, to his defense, has been a bit sick, had a bit of school work to do and also a big move into a newly purchased house. When I say things like that it does serve as a reminder that I am getting older. Brian has 377.89 miles on his bike and 421.88 miles in his car. He did inform me he put in a 50 miler today so he's at least balanced things out for next week...

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

i saw brian riding the fixie to work on sunday....