Sunday, April 13, 2008

My last few days.

Now, unfortunately there hasn't been much for me to write about lately from my commutes. On Wednesday I had started to get a little bit of a sniffle, which then progressed just to an annoyance on Thursday, to a Barry White phase Friday in which I ended up going home early from work, to Saturday calling in sick and getting that ever so sweet feeling like ones brain is actually becoming mush as I lay stuck on my bed for the day. It's been a beautiful last few days and I'm not fully recovered. Hopefully, I'll feel good enough to ride in tomorrow.

But never the less, if you're like me words are mildly boring. Leading me to respond best to colors and/or pictures. So that's what I have for you this evening. a picture or two from one of Geoff and myself ride home last week...

Then a picture of the Orbit... This is my next fixie build, I got this frame from Carl. I wish I would have taken a picture of what it looked like before it was sand-blasted and powder coated, lets just say Wham! and Boy George would have loved it. From what I'm told, this bike although old, might not have yet to see the road as a complete bike. Going from the old Advantage shop to owner to owner until finding it's way to me. We'll see when it will for me but let's just say, it's smooth...
That's right folks, I'm going with the Inform again for this build. It has won me over...

And now for a teaser... the Ferrous. She's not done yet but she's still a sexy machine... The wheels are on loan from Geoff until I can build up mine. Outside of saving up for the King hubs, I'm waiting for one more item...
Yep. That's my phone and my background is from my first ride on it...

No comments: