Saturday, January 12, 2008

24 solo



As I write this, I am finishing watching the extra features on the DVD '24 Solo'. Now, I know I'm not the first to say this but I am throughly impressed. Not only with just how well done of a documentary but also just the story itself. Being a not only former co-workers but friends of Mr. 24 and Buchanandale, I got to hear their stories and read all about their experiences as endurance racers this film added so much to my appreciation for the sport and all they put themselves through to complete a race and train. I never see myself ever doing a true 24 hour race, though Trans Iowa is a goal for next year, this film will and has, I have no doubt, helped the sport.

So check it out... SOON!

1 comment:

Scott Behrends said...

that sure looks good. i saw the extended trailer and it looks amazing! can't wait to see it.