Sunday, June 19, 2011

Everyone loves Free.

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm jealous of people who can wear earbud's and they stay in their ear. The God above thought it be so that earbud headphones don't stay in. I've tried multiple types and spent way too much money experimenting. I recently had a friend, Peter Beels of Leadout Racing, post this up on Facebook and I couldn't help but get a little intrigued.

Now, I've gone off on a rant or two with friends about wearing earbuds when riding, especially in traffic and partially out of jealousy. Losing one your senses while riding I don't believe is a good thing, since I assume everyone who has them in has their music maxed out. But this One Good Earbud intrigues me, they take the stereo output of your iPod or mp3 player and channel it to just one ear.

Brillant.

Sure, I don't know if it works, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Maybe you would too if the price was right? How does free sound? Yeah, good to me too. Below are the instructions on how to win a free set.

Facebook Giveaway - Monday June 20th

Only one entry per person, please. Multiple tags will likely result in you getting blocked from the Facebook page.

Entry Instructions:

1. Visit http://www.facebook.com/OneGoodEarbud
2. Click 'Like' (if you don't already).
3. Find the Monday June 20th Giveaway Photo post.
4. Click on the image that looks like this:

5. Click on Tag This Photo.
6. Tag yourself on the model of earbud that you want to win.
7. Click Done Tagging.

If you heard about the giveaway from a blog or website, please comment on the photo with the site name or address.

So be a pal and tell them No Drive sent you over!

No comments: