Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Transformation...

Now for all you tech-savvy folk out there and on the slim chance you are following me over on Twitter might have noticed a picture I posted a night or two ago... Last week, I decided that Red was going to transform a bit from her current state to some thing new with all sorts of little hints and teasers along the way...

This was a quick picture I took before Tom and I's late night ride for cheap food...


That's right, we rode to get food and good food... and cheap food. I digress... I've got a few other things to get before new pictures of here will be shown but in the meantime I've been rocking Red brake less the last few days and it's been fun. Not a new experiment by any means but really allows me to remember how badly I wish I could skid.

Another addition to Red will be a new brake lever. Over the weekend I did some modification to what started as an all white brake to better fit Red's decor.


That's it for now. More later and to those of you who were wondering, Leadout Racing had a pretty dang good showing at the Tour de Gaslight Crit this past weekend. Way to go guys! It made for a great day to sit and watch a few races.

No comments: