Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 4th C-Series Ride : CANCELED

This past weekend, I was partaking in what I'll call a 'killer' game of 4-square and during that I happened to misplay a ball, which then led me to trip over myself when I was attempting to save the ball. Because of this, I wasn't in any position myself for the landing and decided to find out what it was like to put all my weight on my left shoulder for an instant. A 'pop' later, left me on the ground. It wasn't fun by any means and on Tuesday I found out that it was a server strain. I have limited motion now but am unable to ride my bike because of the weight/stress it puts on my shoulder.

So unfortunately, because of this... I have to cancel the C-Series ride down to Kalamazoo this Sunday. The route is still posted on the right sidebar on the sight so feel free to rock it yourself. I hope to be back on the bike soon and reschedule the ride.

1 comment:

pedalGR said...

There will also be a Harvest Moonlight PedalGR ride on the 4th. We'll gather at Founders at 8:30 and leave at 8:45. Lights are required to get over to Millennium Park, but once off the roads, if the sky is clear we'll turn off the lights and travel by moonlight.

Watch PedalGR.com in the next couple of days for more info.