Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Drive, no riding.

The last week and a half have been hard for me. I haven't been able to ride my bike because of my shoulder still. Not that I should really compare my plight to the youngin on the left. I mean, I still get around fine, I can still get to work and the bills are still getting paid. I do feel like someones robbed me of my wheels...

BUT...

Seriously, I really do miss riding. I miss every aspect of it. Especially this time of year with the weather. Sure, it's been rainy lately but I love riding when it's a bit cold. When the lungs open up, the tip of the noise gets a bit chilled and this time of year cars seem to treat me a little friendlier.

I'm crossing my fingers for next week to start the new commute into work. I'll be good to get some more miles in!

No comments: