Thursday, April 23, 2009

The art of transportating loads.

If there is one thing I have gotten good at, it's carrying more than I probably should by attaching things to whatever pack I'm using that day.

From the great turtle shell day to yesterdays extra frame. Just to put you all at ease, this frame is not mine and not another project. The frame belongs to F2, she's comments from time to time and is one of the loyal Saturday Night riders. She's officially going to be a hypster once she finishes this fixie project. The frame just got a fresh powder coat job and she's going to be hooking it up with some sweet white Deep V's of course. Should be a pretty nice build to say the least.

On a side note, as the final week before Trans Iowa approaches I have officially hit freak out mode. Which was not helped by yesterdays flat tire, yes another flat! I went 500 some odd days without one and now two in less than a week! Not helping the nerves at all, that and topped with seeing that my chain is about 80% stretched... what to do, what to do. I'm not letting myself change anything on the bike after Saturday.

1 comment:

GBK said...

hypster? To hyp not to spell hip correct? I think you have worn man-pris one day to many. TI will be fine just don't psyche yourself out.