Monday, December 7, 2009

Velo-what?

Part of the gig at Velocity is being what I'll call, their resident blogger. Yeah, surprising? Me, the king of run on sentences, with all sorts of horrible grammatical errors and humor that I'm sure isn't for everyone, if it's funny at all. I've definitely grown to have a new found respect for the big time bloggers out there who write not only for themselves but for any number of different online resources or real magazines and still stay fresh.

I guess, I'm learning the balance and really can't complain, it's really awesome.

The Velocity blog will be updated daily during the week and be on the look out for some pretty sweet things we have in store for it. I'm hoping to get the other guys fired up about contributing more to No Drive and seeing where things might lead. For now, I'm doing what I can.

1 comment:

Carl Buchanan said...

eep the firing burning my man, you're doing fine and I for one enjoy your sense of humor.