Friday, June 6, 2008

Recap of last Saturday...

... when I still had a car.

Last Saturday, I wrote briefly that I was going to be hitting up a ride with an old roommate, friend and pseudo-coworker, Ryan or R2.

The time couldn't have came at a better time in which we stopped by Founders first, enjoyed a pint or two and then went on our way in what ended up being about a 20 mile ride.

Not bad if I don't say so myself. Going into it I knew we'd cruise around with no real destination in mind and through it I pretty much sure R2 will be getting a new fixie.

Here's a few photos I was able to snap along the way:
As we cruised around Reed's Lake, Ryan switched to Red and took off...

On R2's rig still... Sorry, it's a little easier to take a picture or two when one can coast...
Hopefully tomorrow will bring much of the same enjoyment... I'll be heading downtown GR with some friends for the Festival. I'm really looking forward to it and hopefully it won't let me down.

1 comment:

GBK said...

R2 drinking beer...hmmm I guess Jen has made a man out of him after all.